How CCET can work with you
Do you need inspiring and long-lasting training sessions on incorporating empathy and emotional awareness? Maybe you require an advisor to help you humanise your processes, improve customer experiences, or staff well-being? Or, you are looking for that thought-provoking, motivational, human element to your conference? Whichever you are looking for, CCET's Founder, Carolyn Cleveland can help you in person or virtually.
Using CCET's own LEED Communications Programme® (Learning Empathy & Emotional Development) Carolyn can work with you to meet your specific needs. Here, you will find an overview, but Carolyn's training is all about being human, so why not get in touch and speak to her in person.
07541 798 949
COVID-19: Well being, self-care and resilience have always been an intrinsic part of CCET's courses. This is more important than ever. Please email or call CCET's Founder Carolyn Cleveland to discuss your specific needs.
A free printable copy of CCET's BE HUMAN Model can be found below
Booking development training with C&C Empathy Training gives your organisation thought-provoking, interactive sessions. Carolyn facilitates the training day, providing her unique, powerful and authentic approach to learning.
Benefits of workshops:
• Intensive and interactive in a small, supportive learning environment, with all voices heard
• In-depth narrative-based and experiential learning and evaluation, creating a greater chance of long term behavioural culture change and well being
• Assists with team building and challenging biases, particularly with multidisciplinary teams
• Follow up support email within one month of training
• Focus on and take away toolkit for C&C Empathy Training’s Safeguarded Personal Resolution® or Safeguarded Personal Communication ®
Bespoke solutions & advisory role:
Acting as a consultant on an ad hoc basis to provide tailored made solutions for the embedding of a more focused empathetic approach within the target organisation.
• Facilitate the knowledge transfer to enable the skill set of authentic empathy training to be transferred to in-house training facilities. Using an initial C&C Empathy Training workshop followed by facilitating and advising on tailored made training for the organisation to run. Collaborating with and supported by C&C Empathy Training to achieve meeting learning objectives.
• Report analysis and additions to support empathically focused policies and culture.
• Develop and facilitate tailor-made training to deal with specific issues that affect a particular organisation for example legal/healthcare/public services/customer service. To be delivered by C&C Empathy Training.
A one hour or one and half hour motivational and human focused presentation on empathy and emotional awareness, well being and compassion, tailored to fit into multiple conferences. Example conferences that Carolyn presents at include:
Leadership and creating an ethical culture
Inquests - the importance of non-adversarial
Staff well-being and bullying
Customer experience/care and quality.
Duty of Candour
Keeping it real - feel inspired