How CCET can work with you
Do you need inspiring and long-lasting training sessions on incorporating empathy and emotional awareness to create
compassionate engagement, psychological safety and civility, and a just and learning culture?
Maybe you require an advisor to help you humanise your processes, improve customer experiences, or staff well-being?
Or, you are looking for that thought-provoking, motivational, human element to your conference?
Whichever you are looking for, CCET's Founder, Carolyn Cleveland can help you in person or virtually.
Using CCET's own LEED Communications Programme® (Learning Empathy & Emotional Development) Carolyn can work with you to meet your specific needs. Here, you will find an overview, but Carolyn's training is all about being human, so why not get in touch and speak to her in person.
Training is normally delivered in-house, either in person, or virtually.
Please contact Carolyn to discuss your organisations requirements.
As well as working with organisations in-house, Carolyn also runs courses with various training organisers, for individuals, or small groups of under 5 to attend and where in-house training is not viable.
Full or half day sessions for groups of 8 to 20 people
Booking development training with C&C Empathy Training gives your organisation thought-provoking, interactive sessions. Carolyn facilitates the training day, providing her unique, powerful and authentic approach to learning.
Benefits of workshops:
• Intensive and interactive in a small, supportive learning environment, with all voices heard
• In-depth narrative-based and experiential learning and evaluation, creating a greater chance of long term behavioural culture change and well being
• Assists with team building and challenging biases, particularly with multidisciplinary teams
• Follow up support email within one month of training
• Focus on and take away toolkit for C&C Empathy Training’s Safeguarded Personal Resolution® or Safeguarded Personal Communication ®
“I really enjoyed having Carolyn come in to present her own personal experience of empathy which resonated well with our teams. It was refreshing to not only hear from outside of our sector, but also from someone who lives and breathes the subject they are talking about. Our teams found the day valuable and took a lot away from the session to explore the role of empathy in their own areas.”
Lee O’Neill, Customer Experience Implementation Specialist, TUI
COMPLAINTS & INCIDENTS
This insightful and popular course develops understanding of the emotional experience in complaints to compassionately engage. These courses dig deeper to embed an empathic approach into complaints systems, customer service and investigations.
Empathy is the number one skill in leadership. Designed to look at outcomes from the 'inside out', This training will focus on the importance of empathic and compassionate leadership and how stress can impact on psychological safety, civility and culture.
CIVILITY & COMMUNICATION
From the perspective of communication being emotionally driven, this training will embed the need for understanding the stories, to create psychological safety and civility, and understand the importance of emotional awareness and self- care..
DUTY OF CANDOUR
Co facilitated with Peter Walsh, the former CEO of Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA). This training explores the legislation and grey areas around the Duty of Candour and what the CQC require evidencing, But goes beyond compliance, looking at the complex emotional component that influences communication and perspectives.
Ran as a full or half day on developing emotional resilience to guard against compassion fatigue is explored in a real and open way. This popular session takes the view that if managing our well-being was as simple as following a toolkit, we'd be doing it with ease all the time. This session creates space to safely explore resilience and manage our empathy.
Bringing the human element to your conference
A one hour or one and half hour motivational and human focused presentation on empathy and emotional awareness, well being and compassion, tailored to fit into multiple conferences. Example conferences that Carolyn presents at include:
Patient safety/experience - linking to PSIRF
Meaningful and compassionate engagement
Leadership and creating an ethical culture
Complaints/Incidents - The new Complaints Standards
Inquests - the importance of being non-adversarial
Recognising vulnerability and second harm
Staff well-being and resilience
Customer experience/care and quality.
Duty of Candour - remembering the person in the process
Keeping it real - feel inspired
Bring a unique, motivational and human element to you conference that brings empathy and experiences to life, promotes well being and compassionate practice.
Bespoke solutions & advisory role:
Acting as a consultant on an ad hoc basis to provide tailored made solutions for the embedding of a more focused empathetic approach within the target organisation.
• Facilitate the knowledge transfer to enable the skill set of authentic empathy training to be transferred to in-house training facilities. Using an initial C&C Empathy Training workshop followed by facilitating and advising on tailored made training for the organisation to run. Collaborating with and supported by C&C Empathy Training to achieve meeting learning objectives.
• Report analysis and additions to support empathically focused policies and culture.
• Develop and facilitate tailor-made training to deal with specific issues that affect a particular organisation for example legal/healthcare/public services/customer service. To be delivered by C&C Empathy Training.